Monday, January 29, 2007

Present poem

I am nobody
I have no story
No history
When you speak to me I am the moment
Interesting as itself
My present is your present
And the practice is that
The teacher is that
It does not matter
What has happened
What I thought
Who I thought I was
What I thought happened
All gone
Wiped out by now
Right now

Meditate
Deeply
The waves of now
An ocean of nothing

Its is only a small
cake of desire
that forces me to tell
some story of what has happened

the desire that shaped the world
the desire that flings me like a stone from some
past picture to some future hope
and misses the now
which waits so patiently
to be embraced

by me

Photo by A. Andrew Gonzalez at www.sublimatrix.com

1 comment:

Regina said...

This was so wonderful- now is really all we have...
And the picture is incredible.